Dry January is here to help most of us recover from the over-indulgence of the Christmas holidays. However, it isn’t just cutting out the alcohol in your diet that can benefit you. Here are some of the reasons you should switch your alcohol-based sanitiser to a Kindr one…
- Alcohol dries the skin creating an environment for bacterial growth, whilst Kindr protects and nourishes your skin.
- Kindr kills 99.999% of germs and bacterial on your hands for up to 4 hours after application. Alcohol stops working as soon as it's dry.
- Kindr is effective against Norovirus (the dreaded and easily spread, winter vomiting bug) whereas alcohol gels are not effective at all.
- Alcohol is dangerous as both a poison and a fire hazard. Kindr is non-toxic or flammable.
- Kindr provides consistent effectiveness with repeated use unlike Alcohol products which become less effective with repeated application.
Join the Kindr movement today and switch those damaging alcohol gels for the safer, more effective, refillable, kinder solution.